Choosing a licensed and insured electrical contractor for your commercial project is crucial. Using anything other than a licensed electrician to perform electrical work could result in catastrophic property damage, injury or even death. At Bunkley Electric, we take safety seriously. Our reputation for providing customers with safe, dependable, expedient service from initial project planning and budgeting to the final certificate of occupancy has awarded Bunkley Electric the privilege of becoming one of Abilene’s oldest and most well-respected electrical contractors. We are fully bonded and insured and maintain strict compliance with all safety regulations. Our team of courteous, professional electricians will ensure every electrical service job is completed in accordance with all applicable local and national electrical codes and laws. Bunkley Electric Company is licensed through the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation and all of our electricians are individually licensed and supervised by a Master Electrician.
Commercial contracting and sub-contracting includes:
- Pre-Construction and Estimating: Whether you are in need of budgeting a preliminary design-build or acquiring competitive sealed bids for larger projects, we strive to provide our customers with pricing that is accurate, concise, complete and highly competitive.
- Value Engineering to meet the customer’s budget and financial requirements.
- Smooth and timely submittal and scheduling procedures every single time.
- Adequate manpower and supervision on every project, guaranteed.
- Proper close-out documentation and warranties provided on time, every time.
- Excellent craftsmanship as well as attention to detail and aesthetics from each and every Bunkley Electrician.